Parking Decal Requirements in Effect for Summer 2020
We remind all faculty, staff, UF Health Shands employees and students wishing to park on campus during the Summer Semester to display last year’s decals or register their vehicles for the Summer Semester at no charge by ordering a “virtual” decal at https://web.taps.ufl.edu/portal/. Please do not bring vehicles to campus through August 16, 2020 without displaying your recently expired decal or registering for a virtual decal, as violators may be subject to receiving parking citations.
The majority of decal restricted parking areas on campus have converted to “Any Decal” parking for the summer, meaning that vehicles displaying last year’s UF parking decal or registered for a virtual decal of any type (Orange, Blue, Green, Red, Carpool, etc.) may park in these locations.
Locations where standard decal requirements remain in effect:
- Carpool Areas
- Gated parking areas at the Student Health Care Center (Infirmary)
- Gated parking areas at Tigert and Criser Halls
- Gated parking areas at Garages 1, 2 and 3
- Gated parking at the 1329 Garage
- Gated parking at Cancer & Genetics Complex
- UF Health Visitor and Patient Garages and Surface Lot
- UF Health Heart and Vascular Neuromedicine Hospital (HVN)
- UF Health South Employee Garages
- All Reserved Spaces
- Brown Decal parking areas
- Medical Resident parking areas
Stay Strong Gator Nation
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have at parking.ufl.edu/about/contact-us/ or by phone during business hours at 352-392-7275.