Paying a Citation
Citations must be paid or appealed within 15 calendar days or the citation is considered delinquent and a late fee will be added.
If you have questions about the citation payment or appeal process, fines, impoundment or suspensions, please contact the Transportation and Parking Services Customer Relations Office at (352) 392-PARK (7275).
- Parking citations may be paid online using Visa or Mastercard.
* NOTE: Boot fees, tow fees, bad check fees or other fees cannot be paid online.
- Citation payments may also be made at the Transportation and Parking Services Customer Relations Office, located at 1273 Gale Lemerand Drive, Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Payments may be made at the TAPS Customer Relations Office by cash, check, money order, credit card (Visa/MasterCard) or debit card.
- Payments also may be made by check or money order at the after-hours drop box located by the front door of the TAPS Customer Relations Office or through campus or U.S. mail. Please DO NOT use cash for drop box and mailed payments. Be sure to include your name and the citation number to ensure proper credit for your payment.
- Checks should be made payable to the University of Florida. If mailing your payment, please send it to TAPS at PO Box 112400, Gainesville, FL 32611.
* IMPORTANT NOTE: Electronic citations do not appear in our system and are not available for payment or appeal until at least 24 hours after they are issued. Hand-written citations can take considerably longer to appear in our system. If your citation does not appear in our system within a week, please make your payment or appeal by mail to meet appeal and payment deadlines.