Campus Cab is back at work! As of Monday, August 31, we are providing full service to our customers with extensive COVID-related safety precautions as shown below. If you need a ride for campus business, contact us today!
Campus Cab provides point-to-point transportation between the hours of 7:45 AM – 4:45 PM, Monday – Friday for University of Florida faculty and staff on the Main Campus, East Campus, and to selected UF-owned off-campus locations.
Unfortunately, UF Health does not participate in funding the Campus Cab program, and employees from those departments are not eligible to use the service. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.
A map of our official designated stop locations is below. Please be aware that our drivers may only pick up and drop off customers at these locations.
Additional important information on our service is located on this page below the map. We ask that all our customers please familiarize themselves with this information to help facilitate a smooth transportation experience with Campus Cab.
Campus Cab Reservation Rules and Information
To request a reservation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to contact our dispatcher at (352) 392-RIDE (7433) for questions or concerns, but please be aware that reservations must always be submitted by email.
Important Rules And Information To Remember:
- Campus Cab will pick up and deliver customers to a designated stopping point at or near their building. Official designated stopping points are shown on the map above. Drivers may only pick up and drop off customers at these approved stops.
- Please be ready and waiting at the pick up location at the requested time. Due to demand, our drivers may only wait a maximum of 3 minutes after your scheduled pick up time before leaving for their next ride. Being ready on time for your ride will ensure that we are able to deliver you to your destination on schedule as well as helping to ensure that other customers with rides scheduled after you are also able to be picked up on schedule.
- Please only carry on items that can fit in your lap, since our cabs do not have storage for additional large items. Also, please check to ensure that you have taken all your personal belongings with you before exiting the vehicle, as Campus Cab is not responsible for items left behind.
- If you miss your departure ride and have a return ride scheduled for later in the day, the return ride will automatically be cancelled.
- Disabled customers who require wheelchair access to a vehicle will be referred to our Gator Lift shuttle service for their transportation needs.
- Campus Cab reserves the right to refuse any reservation.
We appreciate all our customers and thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide you with the best possible service!