New Tracking App For Campus Connector Launches Monday, May 15
On Monday, May 15, Campus Connector will transition to the free Passio Go app for GPS tracking of our shuttles, replacing the old DoubleMap Bus Tracker app.
Passio Go is free to download in the Apple and Android app stores and does not require an account to be created or any personal data to be entered in order for use. Customers may simply download Passio Go, choose UF Campus Connector as your agency service provider from the menu, and immediately access our routes and view our shuttles’ locations in real-time.
In addition to fast, reliable shuttle tracking and an updated, modern interface, Passio Go also provides customers with the ability to:
- Create favorite routes and stops
- View shuttle schedules, route maps and other info
- Receive important messages and alerts from Campus Connector
- Submit your feedback on our service
Download the Passio Go app today and be ready to start using it for Campus Connector shuttle tracking, route information and more on Monday, May 15!
Campus Connector Route Schedule
- The Campus Connector Circulator route provides service from 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM to multiple destinations including the HUB, Turlington/Marston, Reitz Union, SW Rec and Cultural Plaza, Lakeside, Corry Village, Frat Row, and Keys/Springs
- The Campus Connector Express route provides service from 6:30 – 9:00 AM and from 3:00 – 5:30 PM (no service provided between 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM) north and south on Gale Lemerand Drive to Parking Garage 14, the campus core and the HPNP/Health Center area
Both routes will operate Monday – Friday with service provided to each stop approximately every 15-20 minutes throughout the day.